The effect of coronavirus is far reaching on both a personal and professional level. The most pressing thought for every company is the wellbeing of staff and customers during this difficult time.
We are doing all that we can to practise safe social distancing, enhanced hygienic precautions and carry on providing you with artificial grass services.
We’ve made a number of changes:
- The majority of our staff now work from home to support government protocols and better ensure the safety of our healthcare providers. This means that communication can take a little bit longer, but we are still able to field your calls and reply to your enquiries.
- Our site surveys are now conducted digitally. Our surveyors can still provide you a rough quotation with an idea of size and a look at the existing area. They’re happy to talk you through any of your requirements.
- Supply and DIY quotes and orders are still available. We will be able to get them delivered to you next day in most cases or within the same week.
- Sample requests are still being fulfilled. Please note that as we operate at a reduced capacity in certain areas of the business there may be in delay in receiving them.
- Installations currently booked in will all be fulfilled as soon as certain distancing restrictions are lifted.
We know that it’s an unpredictable time for everyone, but we are still working hard to offer you the very best in artificial grass services as well as be a responsible employer both for our staff and our community.
Get in touch today for a quote. We look forward to hearing from you.
— The Trulawn Team