1. It’s always good to have a range of skills and especially during the lower seasons, the perfect time to learn or brush up on your artificial grass installation technique. It opens you up to more opportunities and can save you from turning down business because you don’t have the know how. In whatever industry it is better to keep up then fall by the wayside, or even set yourself apart from the competition.
2. A breadth of skills also allows for more complex projects to be undertaken, rather than have to source out work to different contractors, you can provide the full package. As they say on the A-Team, ‘I love it when a plan comes together’. It makes organisation easier if you don’t have to rely on other people for work to be completed and ease of mind knowing it will all be done to the same standard.
3. Many of the basic principles are probably already familiar to you. If you’re comfortable doing ground works for a patio then you’re almost half way there. In fact Trulawn offer weekend training courses to get you up to speed. Just get in contact with one of our Trade Managers to find out when the next one is running by calling 0800 2100461.
4. There are quality products on offer. Gone are the days when artificial grass was stiff and fluorescent, now there are a range of quality products on offer at reasonable prices to both landscapers and customers. We have products to suit all sorts of applications, and are conscious of both durability and realism as well as those all important margins!
5. Demand keeps climbing in a fast growing market. Gardens are still a cherished part of English life but with long working hours people do not have the time or energy to keep up maintenance. Artificial grass is a product that can revamp communal areas and corporate buildings as well as domestic gardens. There’s ample opportunity out there, you just have to be open to it!
The number of homes installing artificial in the UK has steadily increased over the last ten years, with more people choosing the convenience and durability of fake grass over the difficulty of maintaining a natural lawn every year. It’s perfect for families, dog owners, and those less able to get around, making it a product with growing appeal. For any trade inquiries about artificial grass installation and products contact our trade team and they will get back to you as soon as possible.