1. No grow time. You don’t have to wait for the right season to source it, or give it time to grow because artificial grass is made of plastic and available all year round.
2. Simple to install. Trulawn offer training courses if you’d like to learn how to install grass, or brush up on your technique, but the process is relatively simple. Most important factors are accurate measurements, a full-proof method, and the right amount of grass to succeed.
3. A shady solution. A client with a shady garden, trapped by overlooking buildings or trees, may not want to sacrifice their lawn to shade loving plants. Fake grass is a great solution to solve this problem.
4. Revitalises communal areas. Places with lots of footfall, and used for a variety of activities can be improved with artificial grass. It is hard wearing, and requires less maintenance than turf.
5. Direct delivery. Trulawn deliver nationwide to commercial and domestic properties as quick as feasibly possible.
6. Great for intricate designs. If you or a client want to achieve something ambitious and intricate, artificial grass can be cut to any shape or size. Swirling, circular designs can struggle to be maintained with natural grass, but never grow out with artificial.
7. Dedicated account managers. Trulawn offers a one-on-one friendly service from an experienced and knowledgeable sales team.
8. Inventive uses and applications. Artificial grass can be used to cover equipment like tunnels and make softer surfaces for children to play on. Things that cannot be achieved with natural grass can be with artificial.
9. An option for those less able. The elderly or those who have mobility difficulties can really benefit from artificial grass. Fake grass is low maintenance and can create an enjoyable outdoor area for those who struggle to get about.
10. Immediate wow factor. Turf can take a long time to settle and if your client is on a tight schedule, artificial grass provides immediate results. This is great for new homeowners preparing for a housewarming, or those looking to entertain.
Trulawn are experienced in both the supply and installation of artificial grass. If you would like to work with the Trulawn Trade team you can find a contact form here or call us on 01252 819695.