Kids running across uneven surfaces or playing in muddy areas can be an accident waiting to happen. But rather than cordon off areas and prevent pupils from playing outdoors, there is an alternative.
Trulawn can completely transform unsightly and unusable areas so that your pupils make the most of the time they have outdoors.
- Areas have even coverage all year round
- No infill maintenance, no wood chips flying everywhere!
- No need to cut grass around tricky play equipment
- Soft surface to play on
- Realistic look that’s more attractive than concrete or wet-pour
- Optional layer of shock pad
Perfect for Play Equipment Areas
Shock Pad Plus 25mm is ideal for school environments where play equipment is being used because it’s easy to install due to its jigsaw like, interlocking pieces, and offers an extra layer of cushioning for areas where high impact activities might be taking place.
Shock Pad can also when a full ground excavation is not required and we are laying on top of an existing hard surface. This might be a playground, but could also be roof or terrace area.
At a glance:
- Safety – Shock pad underlay reduces the risk of critical injury
- Softness – Offers a bit of bounce to hard surfaces including concrete
- Standards – Meets a critical fall height standard of 1.3m per single layer
Ideal For Creating Safe Transitions
If you want to create a safe transition between surfaces than our Rubber Edging is also great choice.
This is usually chosen by schools who are installing grass on top of a hard existing surfaces like concrete. Rather than have a hard transition between the flat concrete and dense pile of the grass the edging offers a gradual incline that bridges the two.
We’ve installed in hundreds of schools across the country. Our teams have over a decade’s worth of experience, with all kinds of projects under our belts. We work closely with you to understand your needs and the reasons why you require an installation, so that we can offer the very best in solutions.
Take a look at some of the projects we have done over the years which feature play equipment or trim trail areas:
If you’re interested in getting an installation quote for your school or nursery then get in touch with us today!